Director of Communications
Healthstat is a leading provider of onsite primary care, high health risk intervention, chronic condition management and occupational medical care services in employer facilities. Through onsite centers, preventative care, wellness programs and comprehensive reporting, Healthstat alleviates a corporation’s rising cost of healthcare by improving the health of its employees and dependents. Healthstat currently manages more than 300 clinics nationwide serving over 200,000 participants.
The Director of Communications is passionate about building the Healthstat brand both internally and externally. The role directs public relations strategy, social media presence and events/ promotions. They are a key stakeholder in developing our culture through communication as well as position Healthstat as industry thought leadership. The Director of Communications will supervise an event planner as well as manage brand and public relations agency relationships.
• Manage company brand and reputation.
• Develop, implement and manage a comprehensive internal and external communication strategy.
• Understand how to apply product value propositions, features and benefits of Healthstat solution.
• Develop clear and measurable KPIs and goals, report progress and incorporate learnings into next cycle of deliverables.
• Lead roll outs and communication strategies for new services and products.
• Drive corporate message strategy.
• Build strong relationships and collaborate with internal marketing leaders.
• Stays up to date with industry trends.
• Facilitating client, patient and other stakeholder panels.
• Provide communication counsel to senior and executive management.
• Support new business development/sales process and client retention through development and maintenance of key customer/ client messages and other key organizational stakeholders.
• Identify and submit applications for third party awards and applications.
• Oversee and execute PR strategies in partnership with agencies.
• Increase brand awareness to drive leadership in our category.
• Develop and execute influencer strategy that is brand appropriate and effective.
• Oversee social media channels and increase size of community as well as engagement.
• Collaborate with all cross functional teams to align on brand objective and execute key initiatives.
• Ensure consistency of message and presentation across all communications channels.
• Develop and manage brand and communications budget.
• 5+ years leading communications and public relations teams with progressive responsibility.
• Bachelor’s Required in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related field, advanced degree preferred.
• Excellent writing and verbal communications skills, strong understanding of audience stratification, messaging and branding across all channels.
• Experience leading brand repositioning, highly recommended.
• Experience working with Salesforce.
Essential physical demands
• Be able to lift up to 20 lbs as needed.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, national origin, place of birth, age, marital status or handicap.