House hunting (or just nosy)? Here are 10 open houses to check out this weekend.
710 N Church St #2 – $685,000
Boutique, Uptown townhome with killer patio
- Neighborhood: 4th Ward
- When: 2-4 p.m. on Saturday, February 17.
- Realtor: Carrie Brighton with Weichert Realtors has the listing (704-241-4418 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Specs: 3 bed, 4 bath, 2,333 square feet
- Description: “Executive townhome in boutique 9 unit complex includes attached back load garage. 3 bedrooms each with its own full bath and walk in closet, dual closets in master, dual shower heads in master bath. 10′ ceilings, Hardwood floors, lots of light, elevator from garage to top floor bonus room that features bar and spacious walk-out terrace and fireplace. NEW HVAC (2017). Built-ins added to dining area and bonus room. Sunny Kitchen with keeping room and gas fireplace- great space for breakfast area or sitting area.”
1938 Scott Ave. – $784,000
19 foot vaulted master ceiling and walkability to Dilworth
- Neighborhood: Dilworth
- When: 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. on Monday, February 19.
- Realtor: Kim Warden of My Townhome has the listing (704.576.8076 or email@example.com)
- Specs: 3 bed, 3 bath, 2,826 square feet
- Description: “Located in the heart of Dilworth and minutes from Uptown and SouthPark this distinctive home features 10 foot ceilings, white oak hardwoods throughout, Bertazzoni range, modern light fixtures, 2 car garage…the list goes on. The all brick and hardboard siding open design modern home is drenched with natural light, has a large private rooftop terrace and 19 foot vaulted master ceilings with reading loft.”
1227 S Kings Dr – $825,000
Curb appeal in Myers Park with second level front porch
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- When: 1-3 p.m. on Saturday, February 17
- Realtor: Marcy Prentiss of Redfin has the listing.
- Specs: 4 bed, 4 bath, 2,473 square feet
- Description: “Beautifully maintained Myers Park home. Fully renovated & updated kitchen w/ white cabinetry, pull outs, stainless appliances, gas 5 burner range, granite, built in desk area & open to large breakfast area/sun room. Dining room has wet bar & built in china hutch. Master has access to second level front porch, fireplace, European style en suite, full wall of custom closet cabinetry & wood floors. Amazing backyard retreat that feels like an English garden with rose trellis, flag stone patio, & mature landscaping. Fantastic second living area above garage with full bathroom.”
816 Cooper Drive – $450,000
Remodeled ranch with curb appeal and open floor plan
- Area: South Charlotte
- When: 2-4 p.m. on Sunday, February 18.
- Realtor: Mark Ramsey of Kelly Williams Realty has the listing.
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 bath, 1,762 square feet
- Description: “New master suite addition with soaking tub, dual sinks, separate glass shower and huge walk in closet. The newly added kitchen has granite counters, center island, stainless steel gas stove and microwave. Split bedroom plan provides quiet and privacy to owners and guests. Second full bath in hall and half bath off of 4th bedroom. Home has also been freshly painted inside and out and a new privacy fence was installed. There is also a storage shed and storage room.”
3963 Winfield Drive – $292,900
Remodeled ranch with modern kitchen and cool brick interior walls
- Neighborhood: Eastway Park (near Plaza Midwood)
- When: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. on Saturday, February 17.
- Realtor: Jason Dolph of Modern Brokerage has the listing.
- Specs: 3 beds, 1.3 baths, 1,411 square feet
- Description: “1 block from proposed redevelopment w/ office, rooftop restaurant & coffee shop. New kitchen fitted w/ granite counter tops, soft-close cabinets & drawers, stainless appliances & tile floors. New deck, remodeled bathrooms & refinished hardwood floors. Fresh paint! New electric panel, water heater, HVAC, ductwork & plumbing fixtures.”
740 Barington Pl – $515,000
Brick home with curb appeal and a three car garage on private fenced cul-de-sac lot
- Neighborhood: Mathews
- When: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday, February 17.
- Realtor: Matti Ordan Reider of Allen Tate has the listing.
- Specs: 4 beds, 3 baths, 3,882 square feet
- Description: “Hardwoods on main. Chefs Kitchen w/tons of cabinetry, granite & stainless – Charming GR w/judges paneling & gas FPL. Tremendous Bonus plus walk up unfinished attic. Lovely Master Suite has fabulous closet space & glamour bath. Large additional Bedrooms, 2 with built in desks. The yard is amazing with large brick patio and great play space for the kids on the upper level. Owner is an amazing gardener w/tons of specialized plantings & garden shed w/electric. Great School Zoning.”
18700 Lanteen Brook Ct – $625,000
Updated brick home across the street from Lake Norman
- Neighborhood: Cornelius
- When: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. on Saturday, February 17.
- Realtor: Christy Walker of Keller Williams has the listing.
- Specs: 4 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,490 square feet
- Description: “Full Brick Simonini Custom Home on Culdesac in Prestigious Peninsula. Master Suite w/ Sitting Room and Master Bath ($30K upg). 2 story GR w/ gas log Fpl & large doors to outside entertaining Deck & Screened Porch. Bright Kitchen with abundance of white cabinetry & granite countertops. New Ext Paint ’16/Interior ’11. New Furnaces ’13 & ’15, AC replaced ’09 & ’12, Generator ($10K), New Garage pebble floor/cabinets/ & openers. Split watering system (house & irrigation). Sealed Crawl. New Roof 2018. Walls have been patched and painted where nail holes were.”
3025 Georgia Ave – $375,000
Open floor plan in hot neighborhood
- Neighborhood: Plaza Midwood
- When: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday, February 17.
- Realtor: Jeff King of Savvy + Co Real Estate has the listing.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,484 square feet
- Description: “Beautifully Renovated Midwood Bungalow At A Great Price! Wonderful Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances Opens Up To Large Living Area, Incredible Master Suite w/ Walk-In Closet & Large Bathroom w/ Dual Vanities. This Area Of Midwood Is Exploding With New Construction & Is Perfectly Located Between Midwood & NoDa’s Restaurants & Shopping. This Is A Great Opportunity To Get A 3bed/2bath In Midwood At An Amazing Value!”
416 Meacham St – $495,000
Rocking chair worthy front porch near the Lowe’s in South End
- Neighborhood: Dilworth/South End
- When: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. on Sunday, February 18.
- Realtor: David Huss of Allen Tate Ballantyne has the listing.
- Specs: 3 beds, 2 baths, 1,338 square feet
- Description: “You just can’t beat the location and the price point! Olmsted Park offers easy walks to the best of Dilworth – shopping, dining, the grocery store and more. It’s also a quick commute to uptown. This ranch plan features lots of hardwood flooring and completely updated Owner’s Bath. New tile flooring in the second bath. All landscape maintenance included. Kick back and relax while spending time on the front porch. It’s a window to the world! Make this your home today.”
1638 Hertford Rd – $970,000
Renovated Myers Park home with marble backsplash
- Neighborhood: Myers Park
- When: 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. on Sunday, February 18.
- Realtor: Wendy Kenney of HM Properties has the listing.
- Specs: 4 beds, 2 baths, 2,805 square feet
- Description: “This beautifully renovated Myers Park traditional home is truly move-in ready. 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths, nice kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble countertops and backsplash. Living room with fireplace, pretty dining room, heated sunroom, and a delightful backyard on one of Myers Park’s most desired streets. Current owners use the downstairs den as their master bedroom but you could use it as a good-sized den (with fireplace) on the first floor and move the master bedroom upstairs. Lots of potential remains in this great house for additional improvements and future growth.”
Know of an interesting or unusual home listing in the Charlotte region? Tips/Scoops: firstname.lastname@example.org.