Husqvarna Group is a global leading producer of outdoor power products for forest, park and garden care.Our products include chainsaws, trimmers, robotic lawn mowers and ride-on lawn mowers. The Group is also the European leader in garden watering products and a global leader in cutting equipment and diamond tools for the construction and stone industries.
The E-commerce Manager should be a tech-savvy with a strong background in Sales/Digital Sales, Marketing or Business. This role will be responsible for prioritizing, coordinating and driving various initiatives through cross functional teams to maximize e-commerce opportunities in North America. The person in this role has an eye for what will appeal to customers and uses an innovate approach to increase customer traffic. As the Ecommerce Marketing Manager, knowing how to organize and interpret data is key, to drive activity as needed to realize our vision and achieve profit sales and margin growth. Lastly, the person is responsible for all collaboration and day to day management of external parties like Amazon etc.
The Husqvarna Brands marketing organization is responsible for inbound and out-bound marketing activities for North America, which includes corporate marketing, channel marketing, marketing communications, merchandising, training, field support and customer care. The marketing organization works in close collaboration with all group marketing departments and corporate communication leadership to drive the company’s efforts and position itself as an industry leader and achieve the company’s goals.
• Partner with leadership to develop a North American division wide B2C e-commerce marketing strategy and lead the execution of this strategy.
• Contribute to the development and subsequent execution of short and long range strategic plans – the plan should include situational analysis, business performance analysis, strategic objectives, tactical plans, critical success factors, as well as budgeting.
• Collaborate with global teams to drive and execute global e-commerce programs and strategies that integrate into the NA market.
• Manage and drive selling activities and marketing activities with Amazon.
• Manage and collaborate with existing E-commerce partners to drive enhanced user experience and product performance.
• Collaborate with IT department and partners to establish site analytics, maintain contact with IT department to ensure system security.
• Track and analyse sales strategies and sales as it pertains to new and existing partners, as well as any new or existing e-commerce platforms.
• Lead development of tailored marketing campaigns.
• Identify and reaches out to potential affiliates.
• Research and formulates ways to optimize user experience.
• Maintain working knowledge of best practices in digital and e-commerce marketing.
• Work in very close collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager (dotted line reporting structure) to ensure solid synergy with all strategies and tactics to drive profitable sales etc.
• Coordinate and support all sales teams to ensure superior execution of any online activities.
• Communication role – the position requires superior communication itself as well as the coordination of communication between functions and within functions at Husqvarna and between Husqvarna and the channel of distribution itself. Equally important is the monitoring, follow-up and the establishment of credible feedback loops to ensure that vital processes and communications are working.
Qualifications, education and experience:
• Bachelors degree or masters required, preferable in marketing or business.
• Minimum of three to four years of e-commerce experience, in a leadership role.
• Project management and/or experience in managing 3rd party agencies and partners.
• Experience with Google Analytics, UX or Adobe – or other related software experience. Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, Dreamweaver etc.
• Computer proficiency for Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project and Outlook.
• Working knowledge of Sitecore a strong plus.
• Experience working with online retailers, like Amazon, Jet etc.
Skills and capabilities:
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy and organizational strengths are paramount.
• An ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced organization.
• Demonstrate knowledge/experience with key marketing mix channels including advertising, online marketing, email marketing, direct mail, public relations, events and promotions.
• Strong understanding of sales and the sales cycle.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Strong time management skills, complete assignments within specified time frame.
• The ability to collaborate with key team leaders in sales, product and marketing management on key account presentation.
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to manipulate, synthesize and summarize large amounts of data into meaningful content.
• Demonstrated consumer focus and a genuine interest for outdoor power equipment products.
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently without close supervision.
• Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, including a proven ability to work cross-functionally (including internationally) in a complex organization.
• Effective communication and presentation skills, including the ability to simplify and communicate and translate technical information to a consumer level.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong planning and organizational skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
• Ability to adapt to changing situations in a flexible manner and reprioritize work as necessary.
• Willingness and ability to work extended hours, including overtime and weekends.
• Ability to travel occasionally (up to 30%) to domestic and international locations.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding proprietary company information.