AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
Who our client is:
• Multi-billion dollar manufacturer of specialty products known for creating new market spaces, segments and solutions that redefine markets.
• Strong R&D investment – Awarded Excellence in Continuing Innovation by DuPont.
• Featured in Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies.
• Over 23,000 global employees in 169 countries.
• Progressive HR organization with a belief that employees and practices are a significant driver of business growth.
Why you should consider this role:
• Opportunity to be a part of a growing Human Resources organization.
• Ability to make an impact while being continually challenged to improve practices and efficiency.
• Top-notch leadership committed to developing people, allowing them to learn multiple lines of business.
• High visibility across the organization and interaction with high level executives to influence change and ideas.
The role you will play:
• This position is responsible for sourcing and identifying qualified candidates, both internal and external and for presenting and negotiating employment offers.
• This person will be an on-site contractor/non-employee.
• Responsibilities will be in collaboration with client departments and HR recruiting management.
• Reviews positions’ requirements.
• Determines and uses optimal source of applicants and advertising venues (passive candidate searches, existing and new advertising channels, trade organization sites, career fairs, specialized recruiting firms).
• Prioritizes proactive searches for passive and/or diverse candidates, especially via LinkedIn.
• Uses the applicant tracking system to record all candidate progress.
• Conducts phone screens of qualified applicants.
• Schedules, interviews and/or recommends qualified applicants to hiring management.
• As required, administers, scores and records results of pre-employment tests.
• Prepares and extends employment offers that follow company’s compensation policies and practices.
• As directed by HR management, conducts and/or reviews reference checks and all background checks as required by company policy or as directed by HR management.
• Communicates with applicants on the status of their application process.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-6 years of recruiting experience.
• Must be proficient in a standard applicant tracking system.
• Must be experienced in sourcing for complex roles.