Human Resources Generalist (HIRED)
As an HR Generalist, you sit at the intersection of Human Resources and front-line business operations to deliver strategic and tactical solutions that improve employee experience and business team performance. The HR Generalist implements and influences employee-focused programs and processes for a specific business teams. You’ll partner and resolve questions and situations across a wide-range of HR topics, including employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, compensation, on-boarding, policy administration and employment law compliance. While you’ll be a results-driving expert, solving dozens of routine employee questions daily (or hourly), you are also counted on as a trusted advisor to mid-level and front-line business leaders, providing leadership coaching to bring the best out of them and their teams and as a reliable partner to other centers of expertise including Human Capital, Global Operations, Recruiting and others. You’ll deeply integrate yourself within the business teams that you support, supporting employees through ups and downs and always serving as a walking example of the Red Ventures culture.
• Provide wide-ranging HR support as the first point of contact to 300-400 employees in RV’s Sales Center operations, primarily consisting Sales Consultants and front-line Sales Leaders.
• Partner with sales and operations teams to implement performance management tactics across areas such as sales performance, call compliance and employee attendance.
• Handle and resolve employee relations situations including exploration of issues, leveraging RV policy and practice to determine outcomes and partnering with employees and management to deliver appropriate solutions.
• Collaborate with Sales Center Talent Management team and Sales Leadership to evaluate and develop talent within client groups and provide valuable insight to determine employee potential and readiness in Talent Calibrations, Performance Reviews and in ongoing interactions.
• Assists employees with routine HR-related needs including inquiry response, support and administration of leaves of absence, benefits and payroll.
• Actively provides HR consultation to business partners through regular touch points, operations team meetings and ad hoc meetings.
• Facilitates training to business teams on topics including leadership and management skills, on-boarding and engagement and other HR-related initiatives.
• Implement company-wide HR programs and processes for business teams.
• Able to break down complex issues, apply systems thinking to gauge future impact and uses instincts, intuition and sound judgement to provide effective recommendations.
• Builds relationships easily with trust and respect, earns a seat at the table to voice and leverage perspective and employs professional networks to achieve better outcomes.
• Actively listens, skillfully positions issues and demonstrates empathy, acts as a company culture ambassador, possesses and shows a high degree of authenticity.
• Displays confidence, professional presence and polish, provides and receives feedback, persuades and influences partners and stakeholders and possesses a high degree of situational awareness and savviness.
• Works until completion to solve issues, resourceful in finding answers and solutions, identifies new solutions for business and enterprise-wide impact.
• Possesses and leverages expertise across talent management, employee relations, compensation, benefits and recruiting to design talent solutions.
• Applies judgement to data to support and inform business decision making.
Preferred education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or combination equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of work experience in a Generalist capacity supporting non-exempt employees.
• Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including performance management, employee relations, benefits administration, payroll administration, leadership development and learning and development.
• Utilization of WorkDay as the primary ERP system.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.