Senior YouTube Producer (HIRED)
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE ® 50 home improvement company serving more than 17 million customers a week in the United States , Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2016 sales of $65.0 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,375 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 290,000 employees. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Seeking an experienced video producer who possess a strong creative vision for social video content (YouTube, Facebook, streaming, etc). Must be equally comfortable leading a production crew or agency as this role will be responsible for shooting/editing their own content. The role will lead multiple concurrent video projects from conception to distribution, utilizing both in-house resources and external agencies.
The primary purpose of this role is to support marketing efforts by partnering with creative services and Creative Delivery Managers to ensure design efforts deliver on Lowe’s strategic intent on time, on budget and on brand. This role includes responsibility for coordinating smaller scope and more tactical project activities and resources against defined timelines. This requires the ability to execute a project from multiple frames of reference, to understand how design work is performed, to work well with a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds and to attend to the many details of a project to ensure it runs smoothly.
• Concepts, produces, shoots, edits and delivers a variety of web video content for a DIY/Home Improvement audience.
• Partners with and project-manages external agencies for complex, specialty and/or overflow videos.
• Ensures video content strikes a balance between corporate brand standards and creative authenticity demanded by platforms like YouTube.
• Drives quality viewership of video content that results in industry-leading time-watched and subscriber growth.
• Ensures collaboration with channel partners for alignment of creative delivered through different mediums to the customer
• Collaborates with Creative Delivery, Omni-Activation and Brand and Creative Execution to maintain consistency and ingenuity in messaging that positive impacts customer engagement, brand loyalty and ultimately drives traffic to the store and/or to digital platforms
• Translates strategy and project intent to creative
• Works with capacity and portfolio planning, with manager oversight, to assess and monitor capacity and agency resources to ensure viability and feasibility of projects
• Identifies emerging issues or concerns that could impact projects and relays information to the manager to prevent repeat of issues in future project execution
• Develops solutions for day-to-day project management issues to increase efficiency, cost effectiveness and value to the organization
• Resolves and/or escalates project issues, risks, changes, etc. to provide support and resolution in a timely fashion where needed
• Ensures documents and major deliverables for projects are complete, current and stored appropriately
Required education and experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
• 2-4 years relevant experience.
• Demonstrated understanding of marketing.
• Strong interpersonal problem solving and multi-tasking abilities.
• Experience in project management.
• Demonstrated self-starter.
• Experience in a retail/home improvement environment.
• Agile project management methodologies (scrum, sprint, etc).
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.