Assistant Project Manager (HIRED)
Work alongside the Project Manager to effectively assist with budgets, contracts, internal reports, payment processing and other key administrative processes of community maintenance and contract administration.
• Set up all new communities, plans, purchase orders, options and vendors in BuilderTrend.
• Manage takeoffs and input purchase orders into BuilderTrend while ensuring accurate information.
• Track trade partner insurance compliance.
• Prepare and maintain sales collateral and other customer facing documents.
• Enter new material take-offs for revised plans and any other plan changes to ensure the take-offs match the plan as drawn and are updated based off of extra orders in the field.
• Create and maintain item costs for all labor and material.
• Set up and maintain the utilization of cost codes for all categories of spend.
• Set up and maintain the take-offs as well as the buyer costs for all optional upgrades.
• Create Excel cost comparisons and produce budget comparisons.
• Set up and maintain rebate tracking system.
• Conduct a monthly review and submission of rebate tracking system data.
• Manage payments to trade partners on a twice monthly basis.
• Perform record retention duties as assigned.
• Report generation as assigned.
• Performs related administrative/clerical duties as assigned.
Education and experience requirements:
• Undergraduate college degree.
• Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Experience with Quickbooks or BuilderTrend is a plus.
• Detail oriented with excellent memory skills.
• Construction knowledge.
• Team player with strong work ethic.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.