Survey.com is an on-demand retail services company. We help consumer brands grow by sending field reps to stores to collect retail execution data and complete tasks such as placing stickers on items, building promotional displays and stocking shelves. Our clients benefit from being able to access a flexible, high-quality workforce when they need it. Field reps get the chance to earn money on their schedule and gain retail work experience. Survey.com is a well-funded high growth start up that has consistently doubled revenues and clients year over year. As a high growth company the culture is fast pace, intense and performance driven. We work in all 50 states, have tens of thousands of field reps and offices in Boston, San Francisco, Charlotte and Portland.
Survey.com is launching a new sales team focused on driving new client growth. We are looking for college-educated professionals who can work side by side with other smart associates, succeed in organized chaos and contribute to overall team success. This new team will become a key driver to Survey.com’s success by making initial contact to our target clients and getting them committed in our work with Survey. This job and team will be located in our uptown Charlotte, NC office.
As a Sales Associate your core responsibility will be to qualify and secure new prospective clients. To accomplish this you will be provided prospective client leads and support tools to make initial client contact. You will use (and help us improve) phone and email scripts that drive client interest and secure commitment to sale presentations. When you secure a qualified lead, you will make a professional transition to our Direct Sales Team for immediate follow up.
• Be a key player in Survey’s lead generation and client qualification efforts.
• Conduct primary outreach to targeted sets of prospective clients.
• Track and record activity and data collected within Survey.com’s CRM tool.
• Qualify prospective clients using provided scripts plus intuitive use of follow up questions.
• Research and identify additional lead opportunities.
• Use your initiative and collaborate with your team to develop your knowledge of the retail and consumer products industry.
Success and expectation framework:
• Your primary success in the role will be measured based on the quantity and quality of the prospective clients you generate for Survey. Survey will provide you on-going feedback and data on your lead activity so you can improve your and the teams results.
• Your success in the program will be measured based on your commitment to self-improvement, your ability to become a key part of the overall sales process and your ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
• Base salary range of $40,000-$50,000/year.
• Survey.com provides a highly competitive benefits package covering health, vision and dental.
Our Sales Associate role is intended to provide an entry role to Survey.com for those professionals who may want a career in direct sales, account management and/or revenue operations. The Sales Associate role is intended to be a 6-12 month program preparing successful team members for expanded roles in our organization. Our ‘client-centric philosophy’ requires immersion in our sales processes. This client qualification role will allow you to work closely with our Sales and Account Management teams and develop the required experience to move to the next role in Survey.com.