VP Business Analytics & Insights (HIRED)
The person in this role will be responsible for building and leading business analytics and insight generation to help the company to use quantitative and qualitative data for our competitive advantage. Help the company create a world class insight generation organization and capability as it continues to grow rapidly. For this role, we are seeking a high energy, innovative, strong financial and results driven leader who is looking for an exciting opportunity to add value by providing strategic thinking and results based leadership capabilities for the company during a time of substantial growth and transformation.
• Lead building of new shared business insights, analytics and reporting group that serves all customer, supplier and operating units within AvidXchange.
• Help the existing team thrive and grow to build a world class organization and successfully create this new frontier for AvidXchange’s business.
• Be the thought leader and resident expert in use of analytics, data, statistical modeling and insight generation that will help make the business more successful.
• Be the spokesperson and salesperson inside AvidXchange and outside for building insight generation and reporting.
• Analyze the competitive landscape and spot trends and opportunities that could impact our ability to build valuable insights and analytics across the organization.
• Create, develop, coach and lead a high performing team.
• Collaborate with cross functional leaders and effectively work within the organization to improve our margin, spot new revenue opportunities and find ways to use data and insights to improve our overall customer experience.
• Be the strategic and analytical leader that supports the broader AvidXchange teams, stakeholders and investors through your team’s insights.
• Effectively utilize relationship management, collaboration and influencing skills to support the larger company as center of excellence.
• Minimum 15 years of experience generating insight using various sources of data and feedback from customers and stake holders.
• Deep knowledge of analytics, reporting tools and using statistical models and other techniques to provide business insights.
• Superior analytical skills and insatiable business curiosity.
• Passionate about turning data into actionable information to drive value.
• Ability to be a strategic, entrepreneurial and operational leader that is required to grow a startup into a large, thriving center for excellence within a fast growing organization.
• Significant experience/expertise with best practices in insight generation, modeling and use of analytics.
• Ideally very knowledgeable with NPS and various methods to capture and use customer and supplier feedback and input to create service improvement intelligence
• Exemplary business partnership, cross functional influencing skills and organizational management skills.
• Ability to perform effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
• Unquestioned professional integrity.
• Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to build and motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
• Translates vision for program or projects into inspiration and motivation for team to perform, displays passion, inspires respect and trust, accepts feedback from others, displays optimism, gives appropriate recognition to others and assumes positive intent.
• Effectively transfers information and expresses ideas to individuals or groups in oral and written form.
• Negotiates successful outcomes by identifying mutual purpose.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to positively influence stakeholders at all levels, internal and external.
• Partners well with others and becomes a trusted partner.
• Ability to manage and communicate fast paced changes at all levels to ensure continued alignment with business objectives.
• Strong business understanding and judgment, across multiple lines of business/functional areas more likely a business background than technology background.
• Identifies problems, develops and evaluates options and implements solutions.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, develops alternative solutions with the team, facilitates the problem-solving process well in group situations.
• Applies management science, statistics and computer technology to solve problems.
• Understands organizational strengths and corporate vision and identifies points within programs or projects to drive integration between the two.
• Manages competing demands and adapts to frequent change, delays and unexpected results.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.