HR & Finance Administrator (HIRED)
2ULaundry is on a mission to give people time back to do what matters most in life. We merge next generation logistics technology, an innovative cleaning process and an old-fashioned dedication to customer satisfaction to create millions of hours of free time for our customers and even more magical moments for their families.
Behind the scenes? We come to work happy, because magical moments can only be created by magical people. We always have our customer experience in mind as we continue to grow our business and we take our employees experience just as seriously. We make sure our team members have the runway for growth, the feedback and transparency needed to continuously evolve in their professional development and feel supported all the while doing incredible work.
2ULaundry is hiring a Human Resources & Finance Administrator to join our rapidly growing team at Headquarters. In this role, you will be responsible for attracting, screening, interviewing and on-boarding new 2U Valets and Facility Workers. You will also be responsible for, documentation, exit interviews and payroll. From a finance perspective, you will work directly with the CEO and CTO to perform data entry, customer billing and quality assurance. You will build a foundation for both the HR and Finance Clerk functions that can scale as we grow and expand into new markets. The ideal candidate can learn on the fly and isn’t afraid of wide and varied challenges.
We are looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who obsesses over constantly improving existing processes, delivering results and thrives in detail, organization and interpersonal communication. Although it is not necessary, it is a plus if you have direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching and analyzing hiring funnels and processes. Like us, you should be team-focused, curious about new ways to reach prospective team members and turning them into high-caliber 2ULaundry employees.
What you will do:
• Build and optimize the hiring funnel from identifying the most successful channels to source candidates all the way through on-boarding them their first day on the job.
• Effectively manage payroll for a team of 50+ individuals on a bi-weekly basis, working closely with our CEO and company bookkeeper.
• Document employee infractions, hold routine check-ins and ensure the company is compliant with any 3rd party or government requirements such as wage garnishments, benefits and more.
• Review and update our employee handbook and other policies and procedures. You will have access to an employment attorney if this is deemed necessary for routine updates.
• Handle quality assurance, final approval and submission of all customer facing billing activities. This also includes handling exceptions for various customer segments and wholesale customers.
• Work closely with our vendors and city teams to ensure they are following standard operating procedures when it comes to documenting customer orders in a consistent and timely manner.
• Working knowledge of Spanish.
• Past experience working with teams and hiring/on-boarding hourly labor.
• Naturally curious, you’re inspired by the road less traveled and finding creative solutions that others haven’t considered.
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
• Experience with computers and other software programs like Microsoft Word and Excel (we use Gusto for payroll and Breezy for hiring).
What you will get:
• We are committed to professional development and can promise a fast-moving environment where you will be challenged and stretched on a daily basis.
• Competitive compensation and very early stock options.
• Open vacation policy. Rest when you need it, rock when you don’t.
• We have built a high-caliber team and have a tight-knit, collaborative work environment.
• Heavily discounted laundry and dry cleaning.