The Service Technician will be responsible for maintaining and servicing the physical property (Pinehurst on Providence) and reports to the Community Manager.
• Responsible for processing repair work orders.
• Maintaining curb appeal.
• Completing unit turns when residents move out.
• Use pressure washer and blower.
• Perform routine maintenance, including plumbing repairs (leaks, replace valves, stems, traps, clear drains and toilets, etc).
• Perform minor electrical repairs including replacing bulbs and fixtures, some minor HVAC work including replacing fan motors, replacing filters, etc.
• Perform building maintenance including repairing doors and windows, drywall and re-keying locks.
• Perform grounds pick-up and maintenance of pool during pool season.
Skills and requirements:
• Must have at least 2 years maintenance experience.
• Requires basic plumbing, carpentry and HVAC experience.
• Ability to lift and perform other essential physical functions of the job.
• CPO is strongly preferred.
• Must be professional, self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, a team player and possess a good attitude.
• Strong customer service skills are essential.
• Required to take calls on some weekdays and weekends.