Cheyenne International is seeking a full-time Marketing Coordinator. If you have a few years of marketing experience under your belt and are looking to expand your responsibilities, this may be just what you are looking for. Learn the marketing side of the business from the ground up and get the opportunity to work side by side with top management every day. Our Company has an entrepreneurial spirit, which means that your fresh ideas and opinions will be heard and your opportunity for growth is real. Candidate will assist in managing marketing projects that grow our business relationships and CPG brands. Candidate will work from our office located in the Montford Park area of Charlotte.
• Assist Management in developing and executing email campaigns.
• Coordinate point of sale artwork creation and printing.
• Manage website asset updates.
• Assist in the scheduling and execution of print campaigns.
• Collaborate with the marketing content team to build and organize campaign assets.
• Track and report on campaign performance and project status.
• Coordinate branding and management of trade shows.
• Direct vendors on sales and marketing projects.
• No issues working in the tobacco industry.
• 2 years of full time experience in a marketing role.
• Strong integrity and decision making ability.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and relationship building skills.
• Hands-on, detail-oriented mindset.
• Expert oral and written communication skills.
• Strong ability to work independently, set priorities and solve problems.
• Ability to be a critical thinker.
• Team-player attitude.
• Dependability and professionalism at all times.
• Understanding of marketing functions and concepts.
Education and skills:
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Experience with Adobe, Google Analytics, Sales Force, Pardot and WordPress are preferred.
Cheyenne International provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.