Strategic Marketing Manager (HIRED)
• Develop and manage the Catalyst brand voice and presence with key audiences across all marketing communication touch points.
• Champion the use of content marketing in telling our brand story, building our reputation and connecting with relevant audiences to generate leads.
• Determine the most effective vehicles for connecting with VP and C-Suite level healthcare audiences.
• Ensure the highest quality deliverables for each project based on scope and desired outcome.
• Write for marketing collateral, websites, blogs, case studies, industry articles, white papers, newsletters, catalogs and other content projects.
• Develop and maintain standards and processes for defining, completing and delivering projects on deadline.
• Work independently, yet in conjunction with team leadership and key team members to ensure a seamless project workflow.
• Manage multiple projects and deadlines, prioritize projects accordingly.
• Develop original concepts for content creation that meet program objectives.
• Keep teams and leadership apprised of project statuses.
• Identify, create (when needed) and manage all Catalyst social media accounts.
• Work effectively with in-house Haskell and Haskell Healthcare creative and marketing teams when required.
Education and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, English or other relevant field.
• 8+ years of experience as a content marketer or public relations professional.
• Experience in healthcare industry is preferred.
Specific knowledge and skills:
• Maintain an expert-level understanding of writing for SEO.
• Google Certifications in Adwords, Search, Display and Analytics a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point, AP Style.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.