- Dilworth Billiards closes on April 30th (in business for 35 years).
- Cured co-founders are Lexee Zutz and Meredith Mullins.
- Cured will have 150+ types of cheeses, 30+ types of charcuterie, wine and local craft beer.
- Approximately 2,800 sq ft with a patio.
- Lexee Zutz comes from a cheese family that owns Zutz Cheese House in Wisconsin.
- Logo was created by Alan Spears and Cured website was produced by Laura Mullins.
“They remind me of me when I first opened. I wanted a business that would fit in the neighborhood and continue to be a place where people could still come in on their way home from work or on the weekend.” – Dilworth Billiards Owner Eric Sprouse told the Observer.
- Lutz’s cheese background provides “cheese-legitimacy” to the operation.
- No pool players are suddenly going to be into charcuterie, so this will draw new customers.
- Interior and patio space design matters so that customers feel like this is a place to hangout.
- Agenda Pro Tip: sign up for Cured’s newsletter and they might offer a pre-grand opening party or discounts to early adopters.