THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Based on our company growth and recent acquisitions, we are currently seeking an Accountant to join our team. This person will be responsible for the financial accounting and analysis for several business units. Ideal candidates will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This position will have an immediate impact on Red Ventures and daily exposure to our executive leadership team. The performance expectations for this position are extremely high, so only those prepared to be challenged should apply.
• Preparing and entering monthly journal entries.
• Support month-end closing process and preparation of company financial statements.
• Maintaining and updating company’s financial records, including general ledger, fixed asset management, accounts payable and accounts receivable using generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
• Processing and recording cash receipts as well as requests for approved and documented disbursements.
• Ensuring adequate financial controls.
• Performing financial analyses and special projects as requested.
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance with a strong academic performance.
• 3-6 years of relevant experience and demonstrable success.
• Proficiency utilizing financial systems and reporting packages.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving abilities.
• Good organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be a team player.
• Sense of humor.