VP Marketing (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 250 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
The VP of Marketing, acts at the forefront of the branding and marketing for Wyndham Capital. You will be responsible for developing marketing programs and strategies that support and influence our growth, development and customer engagement. The VP of Marketing will directly own and impact media, advertising, social, brand creation and experience and digital marketing.
What you will do:
• Define, create and advance our company brand using your strategic mind, creative thought and unique ability to differentiate The Wyndham brand and tell impactful stories.
• Develop multi-channel marketing programs (direct response and brand awareness).
• Lead our direct to consumer visioning and strategy deployment to accelerate sales growth.
• Oversee and develop all marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, trade shows, collateral materials and website design and content.
• Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
• Lead, manage and coach a team of internal marketing specialists in a collaborative environment.
Who you are:
You are someone who wants to serve as the Chief Steward of the brand. You have experience in developing and deploying strategic direct to consumer and employer marketing strategies, along with identification of product and market opportunities.
• At least 10 years of experience in Marketing with a strong track record of success.
• Strategic thinking and innovative, creative problem-solving.
• You are a creative and influential architect and understand how to build powerful campaigns.
• Strong project management and planning.
• A Bachelor’s Degree, typically in Business Administration, Marketing or similar discipline.
• While an MBA is not required, many candidates have earned one through a preferred program.
• You enjoy an often challenging, fast-paced environment.
• You are comfortable with data. How to get it and how to use it to inform better solutions to problems.
• Take your work seriously, but not yourself. Having a sense of humor is critical to mesh with our culture.