Part-Time Marketing & Sales Assistant (HIRED)
We are seeking a part time Marketing & Sales Assistant versed in a diverse set of skills to work in our corporate headquarters in Charlotte, NC. A person who will succeed in this position is extremely self-motivated, thrives in a fast-paced small business environment and wants a diverse set of responsibilities. This position is ideally suited for someone who wants a challenge in multiple skill sets. This person should be adept in marketing, copywriting, customer service and administrative tasks. Qualified candidates must have excellent organizational, communication, marketing and time management skills. This position is for part-time employment with potential for future full-time employment. In addition to receiving competitive compensation, you will be part of our fun, easygoing culture that involves corporate outings and frequent free lunches. You will also be responsible for several projects simultaneously and have the opportunity to work independently toward personal goals while being part of a team. Learn more about Interluxe at https://www.interluxe.com/.
Role and responsibilities:
Reporting to executive management, a Marketing & Sales Assistant will aid in coordinating all aspects of inbound and outbound projects to ensure projects are completed to Interluxe brand standards and properly documented. Person will also evaluate campaign performance and provide results to management. Person will assist in contacting clients to communicate deadlines. A Marketing & Sales Assistant will be a valuable member of the Interluxe team and help ensure project timeliness by supporting the marketing team with various duties and responsibilities.
• Assist the creation of brochures, ads, collateral and other marketing pieces.
• Manage the creation of Marketing Summary Reports for clients.
• Support both the marketing team and sales team with administrative duties such as updating information on the website, CRM, calendars, etc.
• Effectively communicate with third party vendors to coordinate the execution of marketing services and campaigns including advertising.
• Professionally communicate marketing deadlines and updates with clients to foster customer satisfaction.
• Assist in the creation, implementation and execution of email campaigns to our database of high net worth clientele.
• Proven time management skills in managing multiple projects, must possess the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects while maintaining deadlines and managing resources with little or no direction.
• Entrepreneurial orientation, must be comfortable in a smaller, growth oriented setting.
• Excellent organizational skills, must possess the ability to balance and address many issues at the same time while communicating or maintaining accurate information and details.
• Communication skills, must be able to professionally communicate with both vendors and clients, to assist in coordinating marketing projects, while providing exceptional customer service.
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Some higher education or Bachelor degree is required.
• Sense of humor and the ability to communicate through memes and gifs.
• Real estate or auction experience is a major plus.
• Proficiency with CRM software, such as Salesforce, is extremely beneficial.
• Copywriting experience is a major plus.
• Familiarity with Graphic Design and competence with Adobe Creative Suite software.
• Experience with Email services, such as MailChimp or a general knowledge of HTML/CSS is a major plus.
• Project coordinating and/or event planning experience.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.