Senior Associate, Digital Marketing (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Digital Marketing Senior Associate is responsible for the management and definition of promotional activities of marketing campaigns through Dimensional’s internal and external websites and social media platforms. The Senior Associate is a key member of the Digital Marketing team which is responsible for ensuring that the more effective content is used across multiple digital platforms to support the firm’s strategic sales and marketing efforts. They will work closely with Dimensional’s business lines to understand the sales and service delivery model and how to best align marketing support to advance the businesses’ needs. The Senior Associate will be provided formal training opportunities and assigned a mentor who will aid in their professional development and transition to the company.
• Project management for web-related initiatives, ranging from small UX/UI challenges to larger design and user experience overhauls.
• Lead digital marketing content promotional efforts around key messaging and strategic marketing campaigns.
• Measure and analyze the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives using Google Analytics and other analytics software.
• Develop analytics dashboards and report on insights gained from the analytics on a periodic basis to business stakeholders and executives.
• Active participation on digital strategy planning sessions, serving as the global digital marketing specialist for the team.
• Assist with the definition of content tagging and taxonomy strategies.
• Help to build out digital strategy roadmaps and forward-looking objectives.
• Define and implement Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) strategies.
• Assist with user person definitions for new web experiences and help execute, build out and/or gain insights captured from usability (A/B) testing.
• Assist in the daily management of the internal website that houses all marketing materials.
• Assist on an as-needed basis to publish marketing content to internal, client and public websites.
• Perform regular quality assurance checks to ensure marketing collateral has been published properly.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Administration, Finance or similar fields.
• 3-5 years professional experience in the financial services industry.
• At least 2 years of digital marketing experience.
• Experience with content management (CMS) platforms digital asset management (DAM) platforms is required. Sitecore CMS experience is a plus.
• Experience with web analytics reporting tools such as Google Analytics as well as knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices preferred.
• A creative and innovative mindset with the ability to produce new, unique and valuable ideas.
• Desire to work in a fast paced dynamic environment, drive forward key initiatives and manage workflow on simultaneous projects.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Excellent written, grammatical and editorial skills.
• Strong team player with openness to feedback and desire to collaborate.
• High attention to detail and experience with managing projects or tasks to complete key deliverables.
• Experience managing social media content and implementing social media strategy is a plus.
• Knowledge of Dimensional’s investment philosophy and financial terminology preferred.
• Past experience with digital tools such as business intelligence tools (Tableau etc) considered a plus.
• Past experience working or knowledge of technology behind digital systems (Jenkins, GitHub, CSS, HTML, Java Scripting etc) is a plus.
• MBA is preferred.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation or any other protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment including recruitment, hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, discipline, termination and social and recreational programs.