Digital Advertising Sales Manager (HIRED)
SignUpGenius simplifies the process of coordinating events and people by providing online sign ups for nonprofits, schools, sports, churches, families, colleges, businesses and organizations. By enabling up to 14 million unique visitors per month to sign up for tasks online, SignUpGenius has done away with the need for paper sign ups and reply-all emails. Working for this company involves being part of a fast-paced, creative team environment in order to maintain the largest volunteer management service on the internet.
• Create a repeatable sales process to close high value advertising and brand partnerships.
• Build a sustainable lead generation system.
• Create a weekly, monthly, quarterly sales pipeline.
• Cultivate long-term relationships with brands and build out advertising packages to meet their goals.
• Create weekly, monthly, quarterly reports that identify lead volume, current open opportunities and closed deals.
• Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly KPI and revenue targets.
• Manage all advertising campaigns from their conceptualization to completion.
• Provide analytics reporting to exceed client goals and establish repeat customers.
• Identify and recruit ad sales representatives and develop the sales team.
• Work with Executive Team to develop a sales compensation plan as sales team scales.
• Identify products within the SignUpGenius advertising portfolio that can lead to expanded sales and upsell opportunities.
• Work with Development and Executive teams to provide feedback on potential advertising inventory improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in advertising sales.
• 3+ years of management experience for an ad sales team.
• Knowledge of current Ad-tech tools.
• Expertise in CRM systems (Salesforce, Insightly, etc).
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical background.
• Attention to detail.
• Effective time management skills.
• Self-motivated and able to exceed targets without consistent oversight.
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment.
• A positive, flexible, can-do attitude.
Terms of employment:
• Full time, 43-45 hours per week.
• In office – South Charlotte, NC.
• Salary is DOE.
• Start date – -immediately.