Part-Time Valet Parking Attendant
Fleet Parking is currently accepting applications for valet parking attendants for golf tournaments, restaurants, hotels, medical centers and large event services. Our holiday party business is booming. Each week of cooler weather gets busier and more lucrative with profitable private events, higher volume at every account and an improved tip average, making this the perfect part-time job for students or anyone seeking supplemental income. The job is easy, you can study on-site and you’ll take home cash after work. Lots of private events, higher volume at all accounts and guaranteed business through the winter months, Christmas, New Year’s, Restaurant Week, Valentine’s Day and more. Additionally, we are now providing services at an OrthoCarolina office in the South Park area.
Schedule and pay:
• Available hours will be approximately 5-6 hours a day, between 7 a.m.-5 p.m., Monday through Friday, for $12 an hour.
• Extensive customer service training will be part of the orientation and new hires will also be invited to work area private events and restaurants during evenings and weekends for $10-$12 an hour, plus cash tips.
• Must have a clean driving record.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must be able to drive a manual transmission.
• Must be able to stand for several hours at a time and run or jog to parked cars.
• Must be patient, courteous and customer-oriented.
• Must be available nights and weekends.
• Must have reliable transportation.