Part-Time Patient Service Representative
Performance Rehab Associates is one of Charlotte’s fastest growing multi-disciplinary outpatient health care clinics. PRA Midtown offers chiropractic, physical therapy, medical acupuncture, massage, and personal training all under one roof. We strive to give the best one on one care to not only resolve people’s pain but to ultimately keep this pain away. We pride ourselves in being a place where people can seek wellness care not only for treatment of injury but to prevent injury as well. Check out our website for further information regarding our clinic at www.pracharlotte.com.
• 25-28 hours per week at our Midtown office.
• Must be enthusiastic, personable, a team player, and motivated.
• Fast paced office requiring ability to multi-task and prioritize customer relations.
• Healthcare experience preferred but not required.
• Position includes greeting patients, check in/out of patients, running payments, scheduling patient appointments, answering phone calls and voicemails, knowledge of clinician treatment for patient explanation, and open/closing duties of the office.
• Competitive hourly wage.
• Large potential for growth in an expanding company.