Director of Digital Marketing
Red Ventures is a leading digital consumer choice platform based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Through deeply integrated brand partnerships and consumer-facing assets, Red Ventures connects online customers with products and services across high-growth industries including home services, financial services and healthcare. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has more than 2,700 employees in offices across the Carolinas, Seattle, Washington and Sao Paulo, Brazil.
A digital-minded Director to drive growth for leading brands through digital transformation, marketing, e-commerce and technology.
What we are looking for:
• Strong business acumen and proven leadership skills plus experience leading day-to-day relationships with C-Level external partners.
• Experience with running and owning a large P&L.
• Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment, while also working, collaborating and providing strategic directions across various technical and creative teams.
• Strong understanding of evolving e-commerce and the digital landscape as it relates to digital media, user design, website engagement, analytics and overall digital marketing strategy.
• Experience in growth businesses through starting a company, new business development, new product development and/or innovation in business models.
• A high degree of creativity with passion for driving performance.
• A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically oriented discipline (e.g. business, economics, statistics, mathematics, marketing, etc) or technology oriented degree – MBA is a plus.
• Opportunities to work directly with industry innovators in digital marketing.
• Our culture is second-to-none, built around impressive, funny, driven people who take smart risks, leverage technologies and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit. Red Ventures employees are serious about their work – but don’t take themselves too seriously.
• A fast paced startup-like environment where everyone works hard, has fun, cooperates and sees the immediate impact of their work.
• We’ve been voted Charlotte’s Best Places to Work list for the last eight years – thanks in part to a campus that boasts a gym, free fitness classes, basketball court, beer garden, bowling alley and two bistros with subsidized meals that trump any brown bag you can imagine.
• Untracked vacation.