Marketing Associate (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Marketing Associate position is responsible for helping with the project management and execution of System-wide marketing initiatives. Responsible for helping coordinate marketing activities that build awareness of the organization’s brand through digital and offline campaigns, social media and physician directed communications with specific targeted emphasis on Carolinas HealthCare System’s strategic goals and priorities.
• Serves as a representative for Carolinas HealthCare System and for the Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach team helping coordinate and execute System-wide initiatives and provides excellent customer service in all interactions.
• Collaborates with the Manager(s) and other department leadership, starts developing annual plans and programs that effectively integrate with Corporate Communications, Marketing & Outreach strategies and that are measurable in design and execution.
• Communicates with department teammates and supervisor on a daily basis and serves as a peer leader in managing projects.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to balance multiple tasks at one time in a fast paced environment.
• Has a working knowledge of digital marketing tactics and channels and experience working with social media in a professional setting.
• Begins to identify trends affecting projects and Carolinas HealthCare System, shows interest in healthcare competitive/marketplace dynamics. Understands component tasks and their relationship to the broader focus of the project, begins to lead initiatives.
• Interfaces with departments across the organization, with senior staff and with other critical functions staff as needed and as appropriate on issues and matters related to the goals and priorities of the organization.
• Asks questions during project to gain understanding of decision-making process.
• Selects from among multiple data sources those which link to desired project outcomes.
• Prepares narrative explanations of analyses as appropriate and contributes to project final deliverables. Provides regular progress updates and suggests potential solutions to project barriers.
• Demonstrates a team player attitude and a positive approach to maintain collaboration across all work units within the department. Shares information and skills with other associates.
• Takes advantage of opportunities for self-improvement, contributes to annual goals and professional development plan.
• Demonstrates corporate values of Caring, Commitment, Teamwork and Excellence.
• Enforces and manages the organization’s brand identity and adheres to brand guidelines.
Works primarily in office environment. Occasional evening and weekend work. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.
Education, experience and certifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as public relations, communications, journalism or business required.
• 1-2 years of related work experience strongly preferred.
• Must be able to work quickly under tight deadlines and manage multiple projects at once.
• Excellent written and verbal skills required. Ability to set clear goals and execute projects from start to finish.
At Carolinas HealthCare System, our patients, communities and teammates are at the center of everything we do. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion allows us to deliver care that is superior in quality and compassion across our network of more than 900 care locations. As a leading, innovative health system, we promote an environment where differences are valued and integrated into our workforce. Our culture of inclusion and cultural competence allows us to achieve our goals and deliver the best possible experience to patients and the communities we serve.