Gallery Sales Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Anne Neilson Fine Art is looking for a creative sales and marketing director with a flexible schedule starting January 2018.
The creative sales and marketing director position requires an understanding and appreciation of art, combined with the business and marketing skills to manage our roster of artists, existing and new clientele and other team members while maintaining a profitable operation.
The sales and marketing position will require a wide-ranging knowledge of art and market trends to promote and execute planned and future exhibitions that will appeal to our collectors and attract new clients. The Director will be responsible for upholding the gallery’s contract with its artists and therefore execute, promote and close sales accordingly.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Assist in the daily day to day operations of the gallery including but not limited to greeting clients, qualifying and closing sales, promoting the mission of ANFA, systems management, gallery maintenance and digital communications.
• Meet sales goals, develop client relationships and new client acquisition.
• Oversee execution of new exhibitions, sales, marketing and community relations.
• Plan and participate in gallery events, receptions, off-site client meetings and installations.
Required skills and experience:
• Minimum 5 years sales experience.
• Creative eye for design and marketing.
• Knowledge of and passion for fine art.
• Daily management of social media account.
• Event planning.
• Additional evening and Saturday availability required.
• Flexible schedule.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Passion for philanthropy and charitable work.
• Bright and sociable personality.
• Team focused.
• Reliable schedule and transportation.
Submit resume plus any additional professional and creative portfolio available and 3 professional references to email@example.com.