Record Storage Systems is a privately-held, Charlotte-based company specializing in lifecycle document management services for professionals who require strategic and secure solutions to document storage, document scanning, electronic document management, and shredding. With over 30 years of experience, the company supports over 800 professionals in the Charlotte and surrounding area.
• Develop, build and maintain business by identifying qualified prospects, presenting services and solutions and closing deals. This includes maintaining strong relationships with current clients for retention and upselling as appropriate and in the case of references and referrals for potential clients.
• Recognize, pursue and close business opportunities, utilizing various methods of developing leads, focusing on decision makers, evaluating the prospect’s position in the industry and researching and analyzing sales options.
• Develop a sales strategy that includes daily prospecting of new and existing clients and account management.
• Research companies and other organizations to determine best means of connecting with the buyer, which could include cold calling and get appointments. Close the sale by addressing prospect’s needs and concerns and consistently moving the prospect towards commitment.
• Manage a balanced pipeline opportunity and forecasting revenue in Pipedrive CRM software.
• Must be able to travel through marketplace, providing own transportation.
• A 4 year Bachelor’s Degree is highly preferred.
• Prior sales experience is not a requirement, but is highly preferred.
• 3-4 years of experience in a business environment.