Wholesale Account Specialist (HIRED)
Recently named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and one of the city’s Most Powerful Startups, Elements Brands is a portfolio of niche consumer products brands with products sold through ecommerce, big box stores and independent mom & pop retailers. We acquire small, niche brands and scale them by applying our unique operational “playbook” to grow revenue, decrease costs and give brands a ‘face lift’ to bring them to a broader retail marketplace. Imagine us as one part Proctor & Gamble and one part brand incubator. We have a startup feel with a focus on results, collaboration and learning fast. We are growing quickly (doubling revenue each of the past 4 years) and aim to accelerate that pace even further. Elements Brands is an amazing place to work as we are a young company with huge growth potential.
• Nurture My Body: High end, organic personal care products (everything from sunscreen to shampoo to body lotion).
• Ski Balm/Adventure Balm: Sun and windburn protection for outdoor enthusiasts.
• Tropical Sands: Biodegradable sunscreen products for sensitive reef environments.
• Coral Safe: Mineral-based sunscreen products marketed toward watersports enthusiasts.
• Skedattle: Natural bug repellent.
• KP Elements: OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris.
• Rockin’ Green: Eco-Friendly detergent and cleaning supplies.
• TriLASTIN: Stretch mark care products.
• eb5: pharmaceutical-grade skin care products with a cult following.
This is your chance to get in on the ground floor of one of Charlotte’s Most Powerful Startups. As an immediate, impactful member of our wholesale sales team, your responsibilities will include lead generation, direct phone and email outreach to existing and potential wholesale customers, developing a portfolio-wide CRM system and more. Your mission is simple – get more stores to carry our products.
We’re looking for a human swiss army knife of sales, someone who is highly organized, looking for responsibility and functions well both independently and as part of a team. This position involves a lot of interpersonal outreach, so you MUST be comfortable on the phone and speaking face to face with potential customers.
The Wholesale Account Specialist will support our Sales Management Team across our entire brand portfolio. They will have a unique opportunity to learn and be involved in the entire sales process across all our retailers big and small. The ideal candidate will be looking for a long-term opportunity with advancement potential.
• Management of and outreach to existing wholesale customers for reorders, promos, product updates and general customer service.
• Identifying, researching and initiating contact with potential wholesale customers.
• Developing on-going sales campaigns including analytics and reporting.
• Assisting in trade show organization and implementation (some travel required).
• Development and maintenance of a CRM system.
• Brand product management: pricing, spec sheets, promotions, competitor analysis.
• Local face to face field sales in the Charlotte area.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
• Experience in a direct sales position.
• A strong grasp of the consumer products market including customer relations, product database upkeep and lead generation.
• Extremely good organizational skills and careful attention to detail.
• The ability to learn quickly and thrive when given freedom and flexibility (you don’t need a babysitter).
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent phone communication skills.
• A desire to get your hands dirty in a small company where your work matters.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.