Maintenance Supervisor (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
• Ensure commercial facility building control systems for to maintain a balanced comfortable temperature throughout the facility, air quality is at or above standard acceptable levels, recognizes and takes corrective action to resolve major safety hazards on an ongoing basis, testing and maintaining proper functionality of back-up generators and the lights are all working.
• Supervises Maintenance Lead Staff.
• Assists the Director of Facilities with developing a software-based building preventive maintenance schedule to protect assets.
• Serve as department leader in absence of the Director of Facilities.
• Examines facility equipment and building systems to determine need and extent of service, equipment required and type of operation needed.
• Assists the Director of Facilities with monitoring the status of contracted projects to verify adherence to bid specifications.
• Inspects facility to ensure compliance with local, state and federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) rules and regulations. Investigates any OSHA and/or ADA complaints or compliance situations and reports findings to supervisor.
• Works in tandem with Security to ensure the building and grounds are secured.
• Assists with coordination of the setup and breakdown of facility multi-use rooms: meeting, training, conference, etc. as requested.
• Negotiates with vendors to resolve service issues and billing problems.
• Conducts and records safety drills as related to assigned facility in supervisor’s absence.