Campaign Coordinator (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
This position reports to the Director of Campaign. It interfaces with campaign leadership, volunteers, chamber members, Charlotte business community and all chamber staff. He/she is responsible for project and logistic assistance for all aspects of the total revenue campaign.
• Provide support to the total revenue campaign program working directly with the CRO and Director of Campaign to meet and exceed revenue goals.
• Direct management of a portion of participating campaign teams of volunteers.
• Serve as the initial point person for total revenue campaign volunteer contact to include e-mail invitations, special announcements of campaign events, meetings and reward sessions.
• Manage logistics associated with planning and executing as well as tracking registration for all reward sessions, campaign special events and meetings.
• Coordinate assembly, editing, printing and distribution of volunteer training manual. This includes collection of product information, edits and updates, ensuring accuracy and consistency throughout.
• Enter all sponsorship and trade data that will be sold through campaign into database and work with accounting department to maintain product accuracy and update as needed.
• Work with website developer to set up and update campaign website for use by volunteers. This includes but is not limited to editing content for accuracy and uploading product sheets.
• Create and maintain content for weekly campaign newsletter to include team totals, reward session invitation, calendar of campaign events, product spotlight and message from the team.
• Manage and execute the production of campaign renewal and new letters through the creation, scanning and sending process.
• Maintain accuracy of campaign team and volunteer information in membership database.
• Maintain current procedures of the campaign in all archive books as well as adding this information to the archived records of past campaigns on chamber server.
• Oversee the collection and compilation of information and photographs for the production of the annual Campaign Review.
• Support Director of Campaign with corporate golf outing logistics, including registration tracking, sponsor follow up, event set up/clean up and day-of-event runner.
• Coordinate all logistics for signage for all golf tournaments including hole signs, banners and in-house signage.
• Coordinate all logistics for sponsored logo items for all golf tournaments – including communications with logo item sponsors and promotions companies as well as coordinating transportation of items to golf courses and assembly of promotional golf bags.
• Support Director of Campaign with coordination of all revenue-generating executive dinner logistics as fulfillment of products for Campaign. Responsibilities include registration tracking, sponsor follow up, event set up/clean up and day-of-event runner.
• Additional duties that may be directed from the CRO or Director of Campaign.
Email resume and cover letter to [email protected].