Accounts Payable Clerk
Trifecta is the area’s premiere demolition and remediation contractor located in close proximity to Uptown Charlotte. We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented individual, who takes pride in their work and displays integrity, honesty and drive through it. The position requires someone who is a strong team player, as well as someone who works independently to get tasks completed both effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
Ensure the companies accounts payable data is collated and processed in a confidential and timely manner. The accounts payable clerk is also responsible for assuring the prompt and accurate processing of disbursements to vendors and subcontractors. Trifecta offers a dynamic and interesting position in a team-oriented environment with room for growth. Compensation is competitive and will be based on experience and skillset.
Special knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Must have a working knowledge of bookkeeping procedures.
• Must have a working knowledge of computer operations.
• Must possess excellent date entry skills.
• Requires a high degree of accuracy in the processing of disbursements.
• Must have excellent oral communication skills.
• Must have professional demeanor.
• Must be able to work well with other and meet strict deadlines.
• Data Entry of vendor and subcontractor invoices including coding, ensuring proper documentation is attached and verification of approval.
• Review and verify invoice statements.
• Track, assemble and process credit cards statements.
• Track assemble and process expense reports.
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies and issues with invoices for processing.
• Prepare and process payment transitions.
• Maintain vendor files and documentation.
• Provide backup support to Administrative and Operations personnel with operating multi line phone system, mail distribution, filing and various data entry tasks.
• High School Diploma required, College Degree preferred.
• Computer literate with knowledge of MS Office Suite (heavy use of Outlook and Excel).
• Knowledge of QuickBooks.
• Bilingual (preferred).