Social Media Analytics Manager
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. We have been named PRWeek’s Global Agency of the Year and Best Places to Work, a “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s A-List, NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for six years running, and among our firm’s award-winning work we’ve taken home 5 Lions in the past two years at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. We’re also more motivated by what we can give than what we receive and in our 70th year we’ve initiated a worldwide service commitment to support social inclusion in the communities in which we work and live. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com.
FleishmanHillard Charlotte is seeking a Manager, Social Media Analytics to monitor and report on a variety of global social media campaigns, analyzing and synthesizing data to provide actionable insights and tactical recommendations for our client.
We’re seeking someone who is passionate about social, data and analytic tools. Someone who has an innate curiosity and the desire to find out “why?” Our office is growing at an amazing rate and this is an opportunity to produce work for top clients in an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment that values team above all. We do great work – and hire only great people, too. Our staff comes from big and small agencies and from the brand side, providing a range of perspectives and one great office culture.
• Support the Analytics team in providing overall analysis of social data across multiple programs and social channels.
• Collect and synthesize data across PESO channels (paid, earned, shared, owned) using various social listening and analytical tools.
• Provide monthly and yearly updates to internal teams and client.
• Develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards.
• Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations.
• Stay current with the latest social measurement trends – as well as relevant industry trends
• Development of strategic plans, messaging, media materials and digital/social content.
• Work as a collaborative, decisive partner and liaison across all parties including clients, vendors, creative staff and operations.
• Contribute to making FH Charlotte a fun and exciting place to work.
• 3-5 years of experience, preferably in an advertising, digital or PR agency.
• Strong analytical skills – and previous experience analyzing and interpreting social data.
• Comfortable finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories and presenting data.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate campaign performance to internal and external campaign stakeholders.
• Experience with social media monitoring tools: Crimson Hexagon, TrendKite, Sprinklr, Sysomos and Radian6.
• Expertise with tools to analyze social data: Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Twitter Analytics, etc.
• Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google AdWords, SEMrush and working knowledge of SEO and website performance benchmarks.
• Attention to detail with strong project management and prioritization skills, ability to manage ad hoc reporting requests in tandem with ongoing projects.
• Experience working with technical and creative professionals.
• Reasonably technical background preferred to effectively recommend tools and solutions and partner with technical teams to implement and troubleshoot analytics packages.
• Excellent writing and editing abilities with experience in all forms of persuasive, corporate and executive communication.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Collaborative attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive and excel in a challenging fast-paced environment.
• A desire to work hard and play hard.
To be successful, the candidate must have an outstanding track record in supporting and delivering quality work for clients, be a team player and a motivator and demonstrate the ability to get the job done. A sense of humor is key. Interested candidates should be an outgoing, well-spoken, well-informed person with confidence and common sense. You’ll need a serious interest and awareness of trends, best practices, technology and business applications on the Internet and within FleishmanHillard.
FleishmanHillard Charlotte is a fast-paced environment that encourages personal and professional growth and the opportunity to work on projects ranging in size from regional to global in scope for some resume bolstering brands. Our creative, armed with technical excellence and exceptional client service, deliver communications that advance our clients’ brands. FleishmanHillard is an entrepreneurial, collaborative environment that values talented, creative people who like to work with others to create cutting-edge programs for our clients. More than 90 percent of FH clients work with teams from more than one geographic location and across multiple practice offerings. We believe a diverse team brings a wider range of personal and professional experiences and perspectives. We recognize that diversity and inclusion benefit our agency, our clients and the communities in which we work and live. To that end, we strongly encourage applications from women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.