Event Manager (HIRED)
The TCG Team continues to grow and we are looking for a new teammate. The responsibilities are many but include being the primary liaison with our clients (B2B and non-profit mainly) and overseeing all the details of small and large-scale events. The ability to manage intricate budgets is a necessity. We are looking for someone who understands event logistics, has strong problem solving skills and is a critical thinker. The pace is fast. Calm under pressure is a must. This is not an entry level position.
Our new teammate must understand the value events bring to an organization. We are looking for a team member that understands events are more about strategy and logistics than linens and flowers. The ideal candidate is passionate and experienced in the event industry. The job requires non-traditional work times including some weekends, holidays and out-of-town travel.
• Desire and ability to learn.
• Works well independently and likes to collaborate with a team.
• Ability to work in a fluid environment.
• Health insurance.
• Dental insurance.
• Retirement plan.
• Progressive vacation policy.
Desired skills and experience:
• Minimum of 10 years of industry experience with at least 5 managing events with budgets of at least $100,000.
• Well-spoken, with solid presentation skills.
• Thorough researcher.
• High standards.
• Minimum education is a Bachelor’s degree.
• Ability to work with C-level clients.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Valid driver’s license.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.