Client Engagement Manager
• Lead and be an expert in everything you do.
• Engage, collaborate, and innovate every day.
• Show pride, passion, and ownership.
• Exhibit integrity and a winning attitude.
• Execute flawlessly with exceptional quality.
• Client Engagement (CE) Manager who will be a core team member of Client Engagement with both internal and client-facing responsibilities.
• Primary functions include support case management, user training, client relationship management/support, monitoring of day-to-day MSIGHTS Platform operations and usage and coordination with Technology for project development, management and implementation.
• As part of the MSIGHTS’ Client Engagement team, this position requires a great capacity to take initiative, an ability to consistently deliver above expectation, a passion for continuous improvement and a willingness to work hard and be rewarded.
• Prepare and manage client project plans that will successfully deliver application features and marketing reports. This includes: coordinating project deliverables, establishing and maintain processes to manage client scope of work, identify and manage project issues, set project quality and performance standards, assess and manage risk over the project lifecycle, and report weekly on progress and deliverables against plan to MSIGHTS internal team and client stakeholders.
• Provide client requirements documentation and analysis for key client implementation deliverables, as well as documentation for new or improved functionality discovered from application users and client stakeholders.
• Develop and manage data collection processes that help ensure efficient internal operations while maintaining client-reporting quality. Areas included data collection, importing, standardization routines and client report QA.
• Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to learn how our Platform is designed and used by our Clients. Must be able to think like a client system user. Key to this qualification is being able to translate client decision making needs into application features and decision-making reports, dashboards and reporting criteria.
• Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills and experience applying these skills to resolve application design considerations and client business issues.
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work well with internal functions and varying levels of client-side management.
• Must be detail oriented, committed to quality and client focused, all while being flexible and entrepreneurial in a fast-paced work environment. To be successful, this position requires someone wanting to take the initiative with macro direction.
• Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Access a plus.
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 3-5 years related experience. Willingness to travel (estimated at 10-15%).