Television Traffic Inventory Specialist (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Raycom Media, Inc. is recruiting to fill Television Traffic Inventory Specialist positions to join its Centralized Traffic Operations in Charlotte, NC. The Specialist will be responsible for the creation and delivery of the daily broadcast logs, maintaining 13 weeks of commercial inventory and keep open lines of communication with all levels of station management.
• Provide the station with the necessary daily log inventory information to help them maximize revenue potential.
• Address all advertiser/product separation requirements.
• Work with the local station staff to ensure accurate inventory code selection on orders.
• Attend weekly station pricing/inventory meetings and provide pertinent information to assist the station reach their revenue goals.
• Understand and anticipate how local needs may differ from station to station.
• Use best practices and have the ability to understand and enforce Raycom Standards.
• Provide backup as needed to other Traffic Specialists.
• Perform other duties as instructed by management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail characteristics.
• Ability to meet station and department deadlines.
• Critical thinking skills with a focus on problem solving and providing solutions.
• Previous Radio or TV experience preferred.
• Prior knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic or related scheduling software a plus.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc).
• Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Broadcasting or related field preferred.
Candidate must successfully complete pre-employment drug screen. No phone calls please. EOE-M/F/D/V.