THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
• Multinational manufacturing organization with 80+ years of growth and success, revenues in excess of $900M.
• World leader in their industry working Fortune 500 clients in the telecommunications, healthcare, technology, consumer electronics and automotive industries.
• Company current structuring for growth with expectations to further expand globally through mergers and acquisitions.
• Dedicated leadership with tenure in both the company and industry.
What this company offers you:
• Opportunity to work with a global organization.
• Highly visible role that offers tremendous exposure and growth potential.
• Work collaboratively across multiple internal teams and external vendors.
• Excellent benefits and a role with a multi-million dollar organization that is entrepreneurial in nature, fast-paced and agile given its size.
• Taking charge of 15 global websites including ongoing site maintenance and updates (including new content, sales rep changes, new events, job posting, etc).
• Making sure the brand assets are maintained properly by upholding proper standards for the image library while managing samples and part/product photos and handling collateral execution and distribution.
• Collect and convey mass email communications including international trade show campaign emails.
• Leverage external platforms to research and gather customer-data and create target persona groups.
• Accumulate monthly reports on overall website performance and recommending data-driven site enhancements in order to increase lead generating outcomes.
• Analyze and recommend revisions to existing reports or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
How you are qualified:
• Bachelor degree in Business or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in a Marketing role, B2B preferred.
• Proficient in Act-On or a similar marketing automation tool.
• Strong Salesforce experience is a plus.
• Demonstrated success in creating B2B web content.
• Skillful in managing integrated email marketing campaigns is a plus.
• Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge around digital marketing metrics, (conversion analysis, A/B testing, ROI analysis, etc).
• Experience partnering with and providing marketing support to a sales team.