Social Media Marketing Manager
CPI Security is one of the most successful residential and business security companies in the Southeast and employs over 650 people in multiple locations. Currently ranked in the top 15th in the nation, the Company’s continued growth is due, in part, to a corporate culture dedicated to superior customer service, cutting-edge technology and community involvement.
CPI Security fosters a positive work environment that encourages everyone to strive to be the best. If you are confident in your abilities and take pride in your achievements, step up and identify yourself! We are currently recruiting for a Social Marketing Manager.
• Concept, execute, report and analyze paid campaigns in Facebook (FB) to increase customer growth, profitability, and loyalty.
• Explore opportunities to apply learnings from Facebook to other social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.
• Support the human capital, public relations and outside sales organizations via FB communications that promote recruiting, community relation and sponsorship efforts.
• Draft timely and compelling channel content and accompanying imagery to create engagement with social media followers and customer prospects.
• Analyze competitive presences, deliver audience segmentation recommendations and budget projections to align with business objectives.
• Collaborate with digital and offline marketing teammates to align message concepts across channels and capitalize on previous learnings and optimizations.
• Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics platforms to track campaign performance at a creative, audience and DMA level.
• Propose copy and creative test strategies, landing page ideas and sales offer enhancements to maximize channel effectiveness.
• Partner with the Customer Care organization for the purpose of sharing customer feedback submitted as social media commentary. As well as amplifying the promotion of positive sentiment captured by quality assurance teams.
• 1-3 years of experience with a proven track record of success in meeting performance goals in paid social marketing.
• A data-driven marketing approach with the quantitative skills and testing appetite necessary to optimize campaigns to deliver results.
• A clear passion for social media and a strong point of view on its importance in the channel mix.
• A desire to drive collaboration across several organizational areas and accept ownership for campaign execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.