Instructor – Digital Content and Social Media Promotions
As our newest our digital content and social media promotions instructor at our brand new campus in Charlotte, North Carolina – you’ll work alongside other creative and outgoing professionals at the nations oldest and largest team of broadcasting schools. You’ll teach classes to high energy, high performance, mostly college educated professionals who are preparing to transition into the broadcast media based industry. Your classes are limited to about 10 students. Our instructors work actively in the industry they teach.
• Experience with WordPress blogs, creation and management of posts and development of basic websites in WordPress.
• Extensive experience writing on the web for media organizations, knowledge of style guides for writing online and how to use them, experience with viral videos and how to spot and promote them is also highly preferred.
• You should have experience with social media sites including Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook for media organizations and samples to share with our students.
• Because our graduates have free and open access to our studios and instructors, you must be responsive and open to being contacted outside of class hours for support on occasion. This is very important.
• Our instructors teach part time, 4.5 hour classes, about 15 times per year. Curriculum is provided.
• Compensation is $25 per hour.