Administrative Coordinator, Electrical Division (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Fast growing general contracting company is looking to hire an Administrative Coordinator Electrical Division to be responsible for the general operation of our office. To lead and oversee team members and be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
• Oversee general office operations.
• Provision of administrative support to the Electrical Division General Manager.
• Office management.
• Customer Service Activities to include scheduling and dispatching of crews/technicians.
• Permitting – submission, tracking and management.
• Ordering materials from engineering plans and scopes.
• Use Quick Books for accounting and invoicing and reporting.
This position will suit you if you have good interpersonal and presentation skills and office management experience. You need to be self-directed and have organizational and problem-solving skills.
Skills and experience:
• Experience with QuickBooks and be proficient (will be tested).
• Experience with an ERP System and/or a CRM system.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite of products including advanced Microsoft Word and Excel skills and the ability in Excel to calculate formulas, create pivot tables and v/h lookups (will be tested).
• Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in AR and AP positions.
• Ability to improve processes and efficiencies.
• Ability to read and interpret business reports.
• Leadership skills.
• Must be able to work from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
• Must be a team player.
• Must be customer and client focused.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Must be able to multitask and be a strong problem solver.
• Possess strong written and communication skills.
• Worked in a construction office is a plus but not required.
• Salesforce knowledge is preferred but not required.
• Must be able to work efficiently in a dynamic environment with a positive attitude toward change and growth.
Submit resume and cover letter to [email protected]. In your cover letter, specifically addresses how you fit the job description.