Jabian Consulting is a strategic management and technology consulting firm with an integrated approach to creating and implementing strategies, enhancing business processes, developing human capital and better aligning technology – ultimately helping clients become more competitive and profitable. Jabian blends functional expertise, industry knowledge and senior experience to think strategically and act practically. It’s a Strategy that Works®.
There is a difference between consulting as a member of a large team and being a trusted advisor on critical projects. There is a difference between being away Monday through Thursday and being present in the community in which you live. There is a difference between being in the back seat of your career and being in the driver’s seat. The difference is Jabian.
Jabian Consulting is a local management and IT consulting firm looking for experienced consultants to join and become trusted advisors to our clients. We are looking for critical leaders who are top performers, problem solvers and innovators looking to drive their passions to power forward in their careers.
What the management consultant will get to do:
• Work with local Fortune 500 and Mid-Market clients as part of our commitment to no travel.
• Drive your own career with a strong network of career development and mentorship in a collaborative environment.
• Use your strong consulting foundation to work across multiple areas and industries.
• Provide a superior level of client delivery and become a trusted advisor.
• Contribute to the community through local charitable and professional organizations.
What we offer:
• Direct client exposure with no travel required.
• Performance based promotions.
• An environment to collaborate with a diversified group of like-minded consulting professionals.
• Empowerment to follow your personal and professional passions to make a difference in our communities.
• Competitive benefits such as 4 weeks of PTO, sabbatical program, 8 paid holidays, 401K, parental leave, 100% employer paid benefit option, health and wellness program, volunteer opportunities and continued education through our Learning and Development department.
What we look for in a management consultant:
• Levels: Consultants, Managers, Sr. Managers, Directors.
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience at a “Big Four” or top-tier consulting firm (Accenture, Deloitte, EY, PWC, KPMG, CapGemini, Booz Allen Hamilton, etc).
• Diversified functional skills and cross industry experience.
• A combination of technical and business expertise.
• Ability to build strong personal and professional networks.
• Superior level of client facing and client delivery.
• Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit.
• Top performance evaluations.
• Stable work history.
• Operational excellence – Process Engineering & Optimization, Project/Program Management, Business Analysis.
• Business strategy – Strategic Planning, Strategic Governance, Mergers & Acquisitions.
• Human capital – Change Management, L&D, Organizational Design.
• Customer interaction – Customer Experience, Customer Insight, CRM.
• Technology execution – Project & Release Management, IT Architecture.
• Technology optimization – IT Strategy & Planning, IT Governance, IT Methodology and Processes.
Jabian requires its consultants to have authorization to work lawfully in the United States without requiring Jabian to sponsor applicants for any sort of employment-based work visa.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, age, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.