North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Sparks Grove is an Experience Design agency. As a division of global consulting firm North Highland, we apply design thinking to plan, make and execute human experiences that cultivate growth for clients. We use insight, foresight, strategy, design and development to transform businesses to more human-centered, purpose-driven organizations.
This person will need to be well versed in reaching, engaging and activating customers in the digital channel and define the contribution the digital channel has to the overall brand experience.
In this role you will design, lead and implement digital engagement strategies for fortune 100 companies ranging from digital ecosystem strategies to martech solution selection and optimization. We are looking for someone who has hands on knowledge of how systems across adtech and martech work together as well as leading innovations such as AI and automation. You must possess professional service experience either at an agency or a consulting firm with a focus on delivering innovative solutions to clients.
• Fill the role of Project Team Member or Project Manager.
• Plan and guide large or complex digital projects.
• Focus on developing deep skills in one or more of the three following areas: management of projects and people, business development (structure/finalize project and proposal with team) and subject matter knowledge in a specialized area.
• Have the ability to perform project staffing, invoicing, budgeting, profitability analysis processes as well as contact and opportunity/funnel management.
• Develop partnership relationships with senior level client personnel.
• Prepare and coordinate development of quality deliverables.
• Contribute to the development of thought leadership and advancing capabilities of the firm.
• Demonstrate team leadership and delivery excellence.
• Develop professional network through association memberships, speaking and writing engagements and community activities.
• 8-10 years of experience developing and managing digital customer engagements across customer lifecycles and journeys for B2B and B2C experiences.
• Working knowledge of content management systems, marketing clouds from primary vendors
analytics platforms, niche martech to be used for targeting, personalizing and deploying customized experiences.
• Experience in agile delivery as a digital SME, Product Owner or Product Manager.
• Have performed qualitative and quantitative research and user research.
• Well versed in designing customer journeys, capability planning and strategic roadmaps.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.