Inside Sales Representative
Townsquare Interactive (TSI) is a division of Townsquare Media—the third largest broadcasting company in the country. We help develop digital marketing campaigns for small businesses by offering SEO, website design, social media and online reputation monitoring. Voted Charlotte’s Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Why will you love working at TSI:
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us, to develop personally and professionally. At Townsquare Interactive, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others. We’ve had over 90 internal promotions and our goal is to double our company size. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights.
As a National Account Executive at TSI, you’ll help small and medium-sized businesses with their overall web presence.
• Self-identify and self-prospect 75+ businesses daily.
• Cold call businesses to set online webinar demonstrations.
• Administer online webinars with client present.
• Work with each client as they transition to a dedicated Account Manager.
• Set individual and team goals and work with a Sales Manager to exceed these goals.
• Participate in team bonding games and activities.
• Be a part of a high-energy, casual work environment.
• Give back to your community by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic organizations.
Compensation and perks:
Townsquare Interactive offers a competitive base salary with uncapped commissions that are paid out monthly. Additional benefits include but are not limited to the following.
• Healthcare benefits.
• Dental, vision and 401(k).
• Three weeks paid time off.
• Casual work environment.
• Performance-based incentives.
• Opportunity to earn up to 100% commissions.
• Base salary increases based on performance.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
• Customer or sales-focused experience.
• Experience collaborating in a team-oriented environment.
• Drive and competitiveness required to crush sales goals.
• Desire to grow your career with a fast growing organization in a booming industry.