Human Resources Manager
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
• Market Leader with national presence in the distribution industry.
• Forward thinking organization committed to implementing cutting edge technology and resources to support growth.
• Fantastic HR leadership working to build a progressive and industry leading HR organization.
• High-Growth organization with a rapidly expanding footprint.
What this company offers you:
• Executive Leadership that is highly engaged offering both experience and knowledge.
• Dynamic employees with great moral, low turnover and growth opportunities.
• Great opportunity to contribute at both strategic and tactical levels.
• Excellent benefits and work environment.
• Oversees the people processes (performance, development and career) to ensure that employees’ performance and preparation meet organizational needs.
• Identify and build organizational processes, behaviors, structures to support organizational change and growth.
• Assist with ensuring that culture is cascaded through the organization from leadership down.
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of business trends and needs.
• Facilitate line of sight initiatives to build a high-performing organization aligned with the strategic leadership agenda.
• Forecast and plan the talent pipeline requirements in line with the function/business strategy.
• Manage specific projects as determined by the HR Strategy as well as participating in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
• This opportunity is located in Huntersville, NC.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
• 5+ years of experience in progressive HR related positions.
• Certifications preferred (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP).
• Previous involvement in leading HR for corporate functions including IT, Marketing or Similar groups.
• Strong experience in leading programs for recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation and human capital information systems.
• Demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills.
• Engage employees as they work, help motivate and drive peak performance.
• Strong knowledge of state and federal regulations.
• Display flexibility in though, provide alternative solutions to problems and issues, create alternative conclusions or approaches to challenges.