Executive Assistant (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Bird Dog Construction is a boutique General Contractor and development firm performing high-end construction and maintenance work for Uptown Charlotte and the surrounding neighborhoods.
In simplest terms, the Executive Assistant is the right-hand support for the CEO, contributing to an increased workflow for the CEO and the company. We are looking for someone with strong communication and organization skills, reliable, proactive, outgoing individuals and someone not needing micromanagement. Personal input and decision making will come about daily. On the job training is provided in most areas of work, but learning through research is sometimes necessary. The environment is, primarily, an office setting with occasional visits to job sites or customer/vendor meetings.
The Executive Assistant is not handcuffed by the current way of doing things, rather, encouraged to improve the current processes so that efficiency and team communication are the top priority.
Skills and responsibilities:
• Knowledge of QuickBooks, Google Drive, Gmail, Asana, Microsoft Office and BuilderTrend (or other construction management software) is a plus, but not required.
• Bookkeeping through QuickBooks 2017 Contractor Edition. Regular use of features such as Vendor Center, Customer Center, Enter Bills, Pay Bills, Financial Reports, Create Invoices, Receive Payments, Bank Feeds, Reconcile Bank and Credit Card Statements, AP and AR Reports. Other areas are used less frequently.
• A full understanding of accounting is helpful, but not required.
• Assistant project management – assist in organizing jobs, customers, schedules and vendors, COI and W9 forms, material procurement, purchasing and cost management.
• Office management – organize and monitor the calendar for the CEO and the company. Assist in reporting taxes and maintaining current insurance. Monitor bank, credit card and online vendor accounts. Maintain physical and electronic filing systems.
• Other tasks as assigned, duties are not limited to the above list.
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected].