704 Shop is a Charlotte based lifestyle brand fusing streetwear with hometown pride by blending fresh designs & classic imagery with modern graphics for a contemporary look.
We’re looking for a full-time associate to join our team in a management role. This person will work closely with owners and manage our upcoming flagship store in South End. Additionally, this person will help with pop-up shops, schedule part-time team members and have the ability to adapt to various situations as the arise. We’re looking for someone that wants to grow with us and adds value to both the 704 Shop brand and Charlotte as a whole.
Who you are:
You’re a fast learner and easily adapt to a multitude of situations as they arise. You don’t mind creating systems to make things work and think outside the box. You’re also passionate about entrepreneurship, fashion and have your own ideas about how to help mold Charlotte’s culture in an impactful way.
Responsibilities and requirements:
• Flexible full-time work schedule that will include weekday, weekend and some evening shifts.
• Perform required duties as requested.
• Maintain a clean and organized pop-up shop/storefront.
• Ability to problem solve critical issues within positions authority without assistance from ownership when necessary.
• Reliable transportation.
• Stay in the loop on current fashion and culture trends.
• Make suggestions to ownership to help develop new products and designs.
• Provide amazing customer service.
• Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas.
You’re extra awesome if:
• You have a large vehicle and are willing to help transport inventory to various pop up shops.
• You understand streetwear culture and trends.
• You have some knowledge of photography, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or other creative experience.