Are you a multi-millionaire who likes a HUGE shower and trying to decide between buying in Uptown or buying in the suburbs?
Good news, I’m here to help.
Pretty much every high-end property out there has fancy bathrooms. But these two ultra-luxury homes two still stand out among their peers for having remarkably gigantic showers.
Let’s take a look.
- Stats: Two-story penthouse in the Third Ward. 4 beds, 2 full baths, 2 half baths, 4,417 sq. ft.
- List price: $3.85M. Brian Michaels of Sotheby’s has the listing and photos via listing.
- Estimated shower capacity: 10? 15? With no doors marking where the space ends, this shower is larger than most people’s bedrooms.
- Showerhead count: 7
- Non-party-shower features: Four fireplaces, four parking spots, private elevator. The master bedroom suite takes up all of one of the two floors.
Suburban option: 168 Broad Sound Place, Mooresville, NC, 28117
- Stats: 6 bedrooms, 6 full baths, 4 half baths, 9,789 sq. ft. main house, gated
- List price: $7.745M. Lori Ivester Jackson of Ivester Jackson/Christie’s has the listing (704-996-5686). Photos via listing including story cover photo.
- Estimated shower capacity: 8-10 people?
- Showerhead count: 5
- Non-party-shower features: Terraces (plural), bars (also plural), saltwater pool, 5 car garage
For those into ultra-luxury homes and bedroom sized showers, book a showing — and maybe a test shower?
Real estate tips? If you know of any unusual, interesting or perfect properties for sale or rent, let me know, [email protected] Thanks!