Financial Analyst, Sales & Marketing
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
Husqvarna is currently seeking a Financial Analyst, Sales & Marketing for our Consumer Brands Division. Previous experience in finance supporting sales and/or marketing teams is preferred. This position is not eligible for relocation benefits.
The Financial Analyst-Sales & Marketing provides timely and accurate reporting, used to drive overall sales and profitability growth within the channels.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Collecting and analyzing large sets of data from multiple systems to identify trends, issues, opportunities and gaps and turn it into information that can be the basis of decision-making.
• Creating internal and external executive reporting and presentations on a monthly and ad hoc basis.
• Assisting in month-end and period-end closing, reporting, forecast and budgeting analysis and reporting.
• Collaborating on need and then develop reporting tools for the division and respective sales and marketing channels.
• Developing and implementing marketing spend effectiveness metrics to include ROI, penetration, market share and topline improvements.
• Identifying root cause business issues through data analysis to suggest areas of sales and profitability improvement while promoting standards and best practices.
• Providing data expertise and review reporting from group for consistency and quality and improvements. Clearly communicate analysis to help the business make better decisions through reporting and presentation.
• Developing tools and management reports to improve financial controls and decisions throughthe use of fact-based information and analyses.
• Supporting management in analyzing and understanding the cause of change in sales, margins, expenses and operational metrics.
• Monitoring, reporting, analyzing and forecasting key drivers that impact financial results.
• Facilitating the budgeting, forecasting, business planning and results analyses of sales, gross, margin, expenses and net profit.
• Developing standardized portfolio investment methodologies for the purpose of facilitating portfolio prioritization and resource allocation optimization across the various business units and categories.
• Supporting standardized financial analysis methodologies (e.g., trend, ratio, volume/price, scenario planning, risk and opportunity assessment, expected outcome and sensitivity).
• Evaluating financial outcomes of various decision alternatives; provide management with information on potential decisions including long range topline and margin evaluations, working capital affects and strategic risks and opportunities with recommended options and action plans.
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
• 2+ years of related financial analysis experience in operations, or sales and marketing.
• Proficiency level of PowerPoint.
• Advanced level of Microsoft Excel.
• Financial background or financial reporting experience.
• Data analysis or programming knowledge.
• Statistical analysis and experience.
• Data warehouse/data mining experience.
Skills and capabilities:
• Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong initiative and the ability to be self-directed in completing tasks.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptive to internal processes and change, delays or unexpected events.
• Process oriented, with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement processes and procedures where none currently exist.
• Strong planning and organizational skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced work environment.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, to include the ability to develop high quality working relationships.
• Proficiency in MS Office software applications, including Excel and financial modeling.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate a message both professionally and concisely.
• Ability to proactively and confidently identify problems and recommend solutions.
• Knowledge and experience with REX, JD Edwards and/or SAP.
• Experience with queries and databases.