Client Services Coordinator
The Client Services Coordinator to work closely with our accounting team and act as a primary point of liaison with our clients.
• Diverse role combining client liaison, marketing.
• Friendly, social work environment.
• Positive team environment.
• Managing the administration of the firm’s workflow system.
• Undertaking all administrative functions of the accounting work, enabling the accountants to become more efficient to better service our clients.
• Liaising with clients to gather all required information in a timely manner.
• Following up with clients to ensure accountants’ queries are resolved as quickly as possible to ensure prompt turnaround.
• Providing customer service over the phone to clients.
• Welcoming onsite visitors.
• Maintaining a client relationship management system and electronic document management system.
• Professionalism in all interactions.
• Ability to coordinate ideas and resources to achieve goals.
• Exemplary administration skills.
• Experience gained in a professional services environment (preferred).
• Strong communication skills.
• Well presented, strong relationship management skills.
• A friendly and flexible personality.
• Strong ethical compass.
• Dependable and punctual.
• Pro-active, self-motivate and detail oriented.
This is a diverse role where you will be dealing directly with clients and accountants on our team. Would suit a person who is happy to take on an interesting mix of responsibilities. The most important criterion is you need to be a very strong administrator who enjoys administration.
• 2+ years professional work experience.
• Knowledge or experience within an accounting practice.
• Competitive salary.
• Continual education opportunities.
• Career growth opportunities.