Part-Time Dog Walker/Team Member
Do you love taking care of animals and being outside? Are you looking for part-time, hourly work with competitive pay and can commit to at least 15 hours/week between Monday – Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.? If someone asked you to describe yourself, would you say, “responsible, nurturing, fun-loving, detail-oriented and hard-working”? Do you get excited by the idea of joining a rapidly growing startup with a close-knit team? If so, then we want to meet you.
The Waggle Company handles all client management so that our team members can focus on providing exceptional pet care. We’re looking for smart, reliable, team-oriented, pet lovers based out of Charlotte, Highland Creek and Huntersville to join our Waggle team.
You must have:
• At least 15 hours of work availability between 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday.
• An iOS smartphone device.
• A clean legal record.
You’re good at and enjoy:
• Cuddling cute animals.
• Being dependable and punctual.
• Keeping yourself and your belongings organized.
• Learning hands-on dog handling and dog training skills.
• Engaging in outdoor physical activities.
• Walking outside and getting caught in the rain (weather happens).
• Being thorough and detail-oriented when completing tasks at hand.
• Working closely with management to drive continual self-improvement and company growth strategies.
• Being a meaningful part of a close-knit community.
• Picking up poop (it’s the reality).
It’s extra awesome if you:
• Are a pet owner, professionally trained in pet care, an active volunteer with animal rescue groups or certified in the pet care industry.
• Are a book-worm who likes to write and experiment with different writing styles.
• Love engaging your creative side and have an eye for photography.
• Are a self-motivator with a ‘can-do’ attitude.