UNYQ is an emerging technology company based in San Francisco, Charlotte and Seville, Spain. The company specializes in providing personalized prosthetic and orthotic treatments that enable clinicians to deliver data-driven care and empower users to embrace themselves.
The Account Manager is responsible for the sales growth of UNYQ Armor (prosthetic covers) and UNYQ Align (scoliosis treatment) for a defined customer list within a defined region. If you are looking for the right balance of teamwork, responsibility, challenge and fun, UNYQ is the right place for you.
In addition to competitive salary, we offer an exciting bonus program, vacation and health benefits. Visa sponsorship not available.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Attain or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales objectives for all products.
• Develop assigned territory via telephone, by actively contacting customers and developing relationships, supporting customer requests by properly positioning UNYQ products, software solutions and services to meet those customer needs.
• Make regularly scheduled personalized sales presentations to O&P practitioners in the assigned area to elicit the use of UNYQ products and achieve sales goals.
• Visit customers on a regular basis (one day a week) locally.
• Utilize demonstrations, literature and promotional materials in a strategically planned manner consistent with our sales and product strategies.
• Maintain and use a professional store of industry knowledge, technical knowledge, and competitive knowledge to overcome objections and effectively implement our sales and product strategies.
• Submit accurate and timely reports to include expenses and CRM.
• Maintain a professional image and demeanor consistent with the image of UNYQ.
• Carry out all duties in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
• Responsible for maintaining confidentiality of company data including new product information, marketing strategies, discount programs, pricing information and other business proprietary information.
• Bachelor degree preferred or sales related equivalent.
• Telemarketing or telesales experience is a big plus.
• Experience in medical device or pharmaceutical sales is highly desirable.
• Good organizational and time management skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with a customer orientation.
• Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
• GSuite and Microsoft proficiency, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Experience with a CRM