Part-Time Social Team Ambassador
Social House Vodka sits on four pillars: We are Social. We are dedicated to establishing a broad community of friends who share experiences, hopes, aspirations and build their life together — this is what family and friendship are about. We are Authentic. Authenticity is at the core of everything we do—it is the common thread connecting all the pieces. From the friendships we have to the moments we create, the genuine way in which we live is no different than how we make our vodka.
We are Local. Beyond just sourcing our ingredients, we support our communities and focus on making them stronger.
We are Sustainable. We’re committed to sourcing local, sustainably-farmed ingredients and producing our vodka with a minimal carbon footprint. Starting with water, we source on-site from the Black Creek aquifer (known for its purity). We are actively striving to be a net-zero distillery by 2019, powered by excess organic material —any additional surplus will be given back to farmers.
Candidates for the Social House Vodka Social Team should be reliable, outgoing, charismatic and vibrant individuals that are seeking hands-on experience in a fast-paced, interactive and consumer facing position for a new local spirits company. Social Team members should enjoy thinking creatively and interacting socially while honing their marketing and communications skills. Depending on the company’s events schedule, an individual can expect to work 2-10 hours per week. Flexible schedule, willingness to work weekends and access to transportation is necessary.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Represent Social House Vodka as a Social / Brand Ambassador at events throughout the greater Charlotte or Raleigh community including, but not limited to, bar and restaurant sampling event, golf tournaments, charity events, festiva and other community involvement.
• Set up, take down and transport various activation elements for community events.
• Engage current and potential new consumers, creating rapport and building excitement about Social House Vodka.
• Support the sales staff in creating a comprehensive data capture plan.
• Contact and confirm events before scheduled appearances.
• Exhibit superior attention to detail and customer service.
• Maintain professional appearance and represent the Social House Vodka in a professional manner at all events.
Who you are:
• Ideal candidates who is a highly motivated, charismatic, detail-oriented and reliable self-starter that works well in a team environment.
• Applicants should highlight special skills and relevant knowledge, such as previous work with adult beverage companies, social media or CPG industry experience.
• Proven leadership and community involvement preferred.
• Demonstrate a positive attitude and a high level of professionalism, accuracy, thoroughness and willingness to learn and adapt in fast-paced environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Willingness to work long hours on the weekends and access to reliable transportation required.
• Ability to carry up to 50lbs and operate a motor vehicle.