Marketing and Communications Manager (HIRED)
THIS POSITION IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. SEARCH OPEN JOBS HERE.
The Humane Society of Charlotte is seeking an experienced professional to fill the role of Marketing and Communications Manager. This position will report directly to the Vice President of Development and will engage in the research, planning, implementation and evaluation of all marketing and public relations activities necessary to build awareness of the Humane Society of Charlotte’s mission, vision, programs, services and achievements.
• Developing strategic and annual marketing plans and budgets.
• Developing and implementing a marketing and communications plan with consistent branding.
• Overseeing the development and production of all written and electronic marketing pieces.
• Establishing and maintaining media and advertising relationships.
• Preparing public information notices such as press releases and PSA’s.
• Managing public relations functions for the entire organization.
• Developing and managing a robust social media presence, and collaborating with other management to implement program marketing and event promotions.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2 to 5 years of non-profit and/or marketing experience.
• A strong working knowledge of MS office and database management software.
• Web and social media savvy.
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite required.
Send cover letter, salary requirements and resume to [email protected].